The property was completely remodelled on the initial construction of the late nineteenth century, where it worked and still operates the pharmacy. The name "Botica" derives its origin precisely from the "boticas" of the past, where the manipulations that included medicinal herbs were made.
Brought today, with exemplary comfort and convenience, Botica Guesthouse provides its guests with an experience to repeat whenever they travel to Espinho.
Located on Rua 19, in the pedestrian part, in the centre of Espinho, the property allows guests to move on foot to any destination within the city. The beach is just a few meters away as well as most of the typical restaurants of the city. The train station is 300m and a trip to the centre of Porto takes only 25 min.
It has 9 studio apartments with private bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing the guest total autonomy when it comes to meals. We also have a common space, with a capacity for 12 people, equipped with all the appliances needed to prepare a more complete meal, as well as a barbecue outside.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT INFORMATION
Before booking your accommodation, please note that while the Festival officially starts on Monday, the 24th of June, the Industry Events only begin on Tuesday afternoon, the 25th of June.
The Accommodation includes options for participants who want to be present since the beginning of the festival (7 Nights) and for those who wish to come only when the Industry Events start (6 Nights).
7 night stay
check-in: 24th of June 2024
check-out: 1st of July 2024
T0 Apartment (1 or 2 pax): 560,50€
One Bedroom Apartment (1 or 2 pax): 626,50€
6 night stay
check-in: 25th of June 2024
check-out: 1st of July 2024
T0 Apartment (1 or 2 pax): 480,50€
One Bedroom Apartment (1 or 2 pax): 537,00€
HOW TO BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION
1. The participant must fill out the accreditation form with all the required information.
2. Next, on the same form, the participant should select the preferred accommodation option and check-in day. After completing the form and choosing the accommodation, click on SAVE at the bottom of the page.
3. Finally, you will be redirected to a page with the summary of your purchase, where you should verify if all the information is correct. On the left side of the page, you will find payment details and you should click on the PayPal Checkout to complete the payment.
4. After the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email for your accreditation and a separate confirmation email for your accommodation purchase.
For more information or clarification of doubts, please contact us at email@example.com
- Accommodation reservations will only be available to participants holding one of the festival's Accreditations.
- Accommodation is only confirmed after receiving the booking confirmation email.